Short Essay For Junior Classes




1. My Daily Life

I wake up at early in the morning. I get ready. I go out for jogging. When I come back, i take a bath then I have breakfast. Then I study for one hours. I take my lunch box. I go to school. I return home by evening. I eat something. Then I go to play. I study for a hours in the night. I have my meal. I go to bed by 9 o'clock. This is my daily life.



2. My Class Teacher

Sri S N Prasad is my class teacher. He teaches us English. He is tall and healthy. He is about forty years old. But he looks thirty. His dress is simple. He is very kind. He is a good teacher. He is very popular. He comes to school on time . He loves good boys. In the evening he plays some games. He is always ready to help us. We all love and respect him.



3. Our School

I read in Modern School, Ranchi. This school is big and beautiful. There are fifteen classrooms in this school. All the classrooms are airy. There are about five hundred students here. The school has about twenty teachers. All the teachers are good. Mr P C Sen is our Principal. He runs the school well. There is a good hostel in our school. Our school has a big playground. There is a football stadium in front of our school. We like our school very much.



4. My Village

The name of my village is sijua. It is in the district of Dhanbad. Most of the houses in my village are good and big. But there are some huts houses also. There is a school in my village. There is also a hospital. There are many rich people in my village. But some of the villagers are poor. The roads of my village are very good and my village is beautiful. I like it very much.



5. A Brave Boy

Rajan is a brave boy. He is about twelve years old. He is tall and healthy. He is strong and active. He is bold and fearless. He studies in class VIlI. We love him. Rajan respects our teachers. He is always ready to help others. Once a boy of our school fell into a well. Many people were there. Nobody could think what to do. But Rajan got into the well. He took the boy out of the well. The boy's life was saved.



6. My Town

I live at Muzaffarpur. It is a good town. It has many schools and colleges. It has some big shops. This town has many cinema-halls. There is a big railway station in this town. This town has many good doctors and hospitals. We find here a few factories also. Muzaffarpur is not far off from Patna. Its litchi and honey are famous. But the town looks dirty. The roads also arebnot good. There are mosquitoes everywhere. It hasbsome more problems. Yet I like my town very much.



7. Our Headmaster

Mr T N Prasad is our Headmaster. He is tall and fat. He is about fifty years old. He is an MA. He teaches us Hindi and History. His method of teaching is very good. He comes to school on time. He loves discipline. He is kind. He helps the poor students. He takes care of weak students. Our Headmaster isr regularin his work. He runs the school well.We all love and respect him.



8. The School Garden

There is a garden in my school. It is very big. It is just in front of my school building. There are flowers in it. They are of different kinds and colours. Some are red; some are yellow. Some are white; some are black. The beauty of roses is worth seeing. There is a gardener. He plants flowers. He waters them. He always looks after the garden. The garden makes our school beautiful. We like our school garden.



9. The Farmer

A farmer lives in his village. He is a simple man. He gets up early in the morning. He feeds cattle. He goes to his field. He works hard. He takes some rest at noon. He is busy in the evening, too. The farmer gives us grains. He is the backbone of our country. But he has many problems. He is a poor man. He has no good house to live in. He is always in debt. He uses old methods of farming. We must improve his condition.



10. A Great Man of India/Pandit Nehru

Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru was a great man of india. He was our first Prime Minister. He was born on 14th November 1889. His father's name was Motilal Nehru. He was the only son of his parents. He was educated in foreign countries. He fought for India's freedom. He was sent to jail many times. Pandit Nehru was a good writer. He was a great leader. Mrs Indira Gandhi was his only daughter. Pandit Nehru was a lover of peace. He died on 27 May 1964.